‘Til next fall. We hope all you prefrosh enjoyed yourselves here — grab some pizza as you leave, bask in the glory that is senior spring and then make the right choice: Boola Boola.      

“Luillapalooza.” That’s what the Asian American Cultural Center is (informally) calling its celebratory event today, in honor of history professor Mary Lui’s appointment to the Timothy Dwight mastership. Lui will be the first Asian American female to serve as a residential college master.

Mightier than the sword. As a parting act, seniors in the English Department’s writing concentration will read excerpts from their final projects — all Great American Novels, of course — at tonight’s Concentrator’s Ball. We’d be disappointed if they didn’t actually use typewriters, as the event’s Facebook invitation seems to suggest.

Reflective reading. Professor Elizabeth Alexander ’84 will be also reading some of her work today, showcasing poems from her latest book, “The Light of the World,” a memoir that honors her late husband.

Like “Interstellar.” But real. On Tuesday, YaleNews announced that NASA is enlisting the help of Yale researchers for a project searching for signs of life beyond the solar system. In this case, habitability will be measured by observing biological interactions with a given exoplanet’s atmosphere, interior and geology. We remain hopeful.       

Still the best. Before you get too excited about extraterrestrial life, however, take a second to appreciate the planet that we’re currently on: Today is Earth Day. The University will be holding an Earth Day Neighborhood Cleanup around Science Park from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Save it. Fittingly, The Daily Mail ran a piece yesterday about a Yale report that profiled all 50 states and their respective view on global warming. Survey says: Roughly 66 percent of Connecticut adults believe that global warming is happening.

Sparks flying. School of Management professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld has managed to make headlines yet again. After The New York Post wrote on his (emphatic) willingness to back the CEOs of various companies in the media last week, Fortune detailed a dispute between Sonnenfeld and hedge fund manager Nelson Peltz over the corporate future of the chemical company DuPont on Tuesday.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1932 The News announces plans to dedicate its building, located at 202 York St., to Briton Hadden ’20, a former chairman of the News and founder of Time Magazine.

Follow along for the News’ latest. Twitter | @yaledailynews

THE YALE DAILY NEWS