It’s finally over. Yale returned the third and final batch of Peruvian artifacts yesterday, bringing the years-long conflict between Peru and the University over the ancient relics to an end. The artifacts arrived in 127 boxes and included 35,000 pottery fragments, and many pieces from the first two batches are currently on display at the Casa Concha Museum in Cusco, Peru.

Honoring our veterans. Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy ceremoniously signed four bills pertaining to veteran issues into law yesterday afternoon in the Yale Law School’s Alumni Reading Room. SB 114 — one of the bills signed by Malloy that works to expand access to the state’s pretrial diversionary program — was created with the help of students in Yale’s Veterans Legal Services Clinic.

New Peter Salovey? Nicholas Dirks was recently selected as the next chancellor of UC Berkeley. An anthropologist and historian in training, Dirks is expected to move west after serving as a dean at Columbia University. He may give President-elect Peter Salovey a run for his money: Dirks’ moustache is one that rivals Salovey’s much-beloved, long-lost facial hair. We hope Salovey can soon reestablish Yale’s dominance in the moustache subculture.

Get your Game face on. Tickets to the Yale-Harvard game are still being sold at the Yale Athletics Ticket Office by Payne Whitney Gymnasium. Student tickets cost $20 per person and $35 for one additional guest.

Start it up! Roughly 60 people met in the Elm City over the weekend as part of New Haven’s second Startup Weekend competition. The teams of software developers, designers and marketers discussed different entrepreneurial ideas and considered various business ventures.

Tackling alcohol. In a faculty meeting last week, Harvard decided to adopt officially a new set of alcohol policies that aim to curb underage drinking on campus. Though the regulations establish guidelines for private parties and ban high-risk competitive drinking games, they also loosen restrictions for certain types of formal events.

Eat your fill. This week is Restaurant Week in the Elm City, which means 32 participating restaurants in New Haven will offer discounted meals througout the week. Take this opportunity to exercise your eating skills just in time for Thanksgiving Day.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1993 The Yale Station post office reopens after more than two months of renovations.

THE YALE DAILY NEWS