The volleyball team will face off against the Crimson on Friday in a one-game playoff — and as a result, student tickets will be available for Yalies heading up to Cambridge.

Both teams share the conference title after finishing with identical 12–2 records in regular season play. The Bulldogs, who have won the league’s automatic bid every year since 2010, will seek to make this year their fifth straight, despite losing twice to the Crimson earlier this season.

“We know we have a lot of fans coming and they’re actually expecting the game to sell out or come close to selling out,” captain Mollie Rogers ‘15 said. “It’s a perfect setting for the match.”

Harvard will host the one-match playoff at the Malkin Athletic Center at 7 p.m. by virtue of sweeping Yale.

Both Harvard and Yale have been given 100 free student tickets, which will be available for pickup at the Malkin Center from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Students must bring their Yale I.D. to receive a ticket.

However, shuttles from Yale will not depart until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, so the majority of Yale students headed to Cambridge for The Game may not be able to take advantage of the reserved volleyball tickets.

After 6:45, any remaining student tickets will be pooled with the 260 free general admission tickets available starting at 6 p.m.

The match will also be streamed live and free of charge on the Ivy League Digital Network.