And the beat got sicker. Chance the Rapper cancelled its second weekend performance at Coachella after Chance fell ill on Friday and was admitted to the hospital. The rapper is expected to make a full recovery, no doubt in time for Spring Fling.

Pageant stars. The annual Mr. Yale competition was held last night. The lucky winner was Christian Probst ’16 from Pierson College.

Easter on Cross Campus. The Campus Kindness team of Yale Faith and Action hosted an Easter egg hunt on Cross Campus on Sunday. Two hundred eggs were hidden around the area, filled with candy and encouraging notes to help Yalies make it through the final week of classes. The Campus Kindness team of YFA works on projects to demonstrate God’s love on campus.

Easter for all. The Hellenic Society hosted an Orthodox Easter celebration in the Ezra Stiles courtyard on Sunday. Attendees were treated to a spread with Greek food, picnic tables, music, dancing and a roast.

Egg hunt on the Green. Trinity Church on the New Haven Green held its fifth annual Easter Egg Hunt on the Upper Green on Sunday. Young children and their parents participated in a search for plastic eggs and prizes.

Easter special. Blue State Coffee served special, colorful white chocolate chunk M&M cookies for Easter.

Bunnies in blankets. Stressed-out students were treated to a study break this weekend featuring baby animals. The Barn Babies petting zoo visited various residential college courtyards, allowing attendees to pet bunnies wrapped in blankets, baby chicks wrapped in blankets or even a goat in a diaper.

Covered in color. The annual Net Impact Color Run was held this Saturday on the New Haven Green. The 5K run and paint party benefited Kiva Microfinance.

Hungry hungry hips. The Yale Belly Dance Society held a fundraiser titled “Hips Against Hunger” this weekend. The performance benefited the Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen and featured guest performances from CT College Belly Dance, Yale’s Bollywood Dance Troupe and more.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1955 Ten Yale groups join the newly formed Christian Community Council, which is meant to be an umbrella organizing group. A special service is held in the Dwight Hall Memorial Chapel to mark the start of the organization.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS