With spring coming our way, it would take something incredibly intriguing to keep us inside. Luckily, there are some Master’s Teas this week that may do the trick.

On Monday April 4, Fazeelat Aslam, a documentary film producer, freelance journalist and human rights activist who is currently based in Pakistan, will hold a Master’s Tea on Monday at 4 p.m. about “Pakistan’s Taliban Generation/Children of the Taliban.” The tea will take place in the Pierson/Davenport Theater with a screening of Aslam’s documentary “Children of the Taliban” followed by a Q&A with Aslam. Aslam won the 2010 International Emmy for this documentary.

Also on Monday, but at 7:30 p.m., William Finnegan will speak at Davenport College for a Master’s Tea co-sponsored by Davenport and the Lustman Fellowship. Finnegan will speak on, “Reporting on Organized Crime in Mexico.” He is a Lustman fellow, a staff writer for the New Yorker and winner of The Overseas Press Club Award for his piece on Mexican cartels.

Later on in the week, Jaap Schröder, a renowned Baroque musican, will hold a Master’s Tea at Davenport College on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. Schröder is also the author of “Bach’s Solo Violin Works: A Performer’s Guide.” The tea will be followed by a dessert reception.