We here at Cross Campus are so relieved. Midterms are behind us and two weeks of blissful free time are in front of us — though we’ll still be blogging. We learned a lot this week. Some of it was serious and some of it was James Franco GRD ’16:
- People in masks and capes might scare pre-frosh.
- Money makes the world go round.
- LEMURS. OMG. LEMURS. SAVE THE LEMURS.
- Wait, we want to eat “spicy Szechuan” with Amy Chua.
- Did we mention that Spring Break is here? Well, it’s here regardless of whether you’re in a “ghost town” or off jet-setting somewhere.