All the way. Saybrook was the first residential college to reach 100 percent participation for the Senior Class Gift, according to an e-mail sent to the Saybrook senior class Tuesday. “It’s all over now, and we welcome you to sit back and enjoy the aroma, for it is the aroma of victory,” the e-mail read.

Food cooked by friends. Pierson College is starting a program in which teams of students will work with the college’s dining hall managers to create a “tasting menu” that they will cook for a Sunday dinner with “ingredients, equipment and advice” provided by the dining hall. Master Harvey Goldblatt wrote that he hopes the college can “field a team every Sunday.”

Arepas con café. Ay! Salsa is serving free coffee with each purchase in honor of the opening of its dining room.

The Gridiron Club of Greater Boston named men’s hockey players Chris Cahill ’11, Denny Kearney ’11 and Broc Little ’11 as semifinalists for the Walter Brown Award, given annually to the best American-born college hockey player in New England.

The Yale Bookstore is getting a makeover. The Yale Daily Bulletin reported that University Properties director Abigail Rider explained in an e-mail to administrators that, among other changes, the side of the store that houses Yale merchandise will get a “new tenant.”

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1938 The Alumni Magazine publishes a poll that shows that Senator Robert A. Taft 1910 was voted the “outstanding Yale alumnus” of the year.

YALE DAILY NEWS