After this weekend, only one Ivy League volleyball team will be undefeated.

That’s because the Bulldogs (10-3, 4-0 Ivy)will host the Princeton Tigers (9-2, 3-0), and both squads are currently undefeated in conference play. In fact, the Tigers have not lost an Ancient Eight contest since the 2006 season, and last year they became the first Ivy champion to sweep the conference and finish 14-0.

Led by 2007 Ivy Player of the Year, Parker Henritze, Princeton has not dropped a set this season to a conference opponent. Accompanying Henritze on offense, the Tigers’ Lindsey Ensign and Cathryn Quinn are one and two atop the hitting percentage board for the Ivy League.

But the Bulldogs aren’t intimidated by Princeton’s winning streak or their explosive offense. When they take on the Tigers at 7 p.m. Friday, the Elis will bring a talented trio of their own to the court.

After her stunning performance against Harvard last weekend, outside hitter Cat Dailey ’10 was named Ivy League Player of the Week. This is the third straight week that a Bulldog has taken home the award. Outside hitter Alexis Crusey ’10 was honored last week, and captain and setter Ally Mendenhall ’09 the week before that.

“We approach every match as the most important game of the season. So this week is important for us,” Mendenhall said. “But there’s an added level of excitement this weekend since both teams are undefeated.”

After that, the Bulldogs will face the UPenn Quakers on Saturday. Last year, the two teams tied for second in the Ivy League with a 10-4 record. However, the Elis have not lost to Penn since the 2003 season.

But the Quakers will be playing for more than the chance to upset the Bulldogs. Their coach, Kerry Carr, recently announced that she will take a leave of absence immediately due to her early detection of breast cancer. With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Quakers will surely be playing for their coach this weekend.