Another day, another delay for David Light’s ’09 plea hearing.

Light — the Calhoun College junior who was arrested twice last summer on dozens of weapons-related and bomb-making charges — did not appear in court at a hearing scheduled for 2 p.m. last Thursday. Instead, lawyers representing both sides held an in-chamber conference. Light’s lawyer, William Dow III ’63, declined to comment on what was discussed in the conference, citing the confidentiality of such meetings.

Light is next due in court on Friday at 2 p.m. for a plea hearing.

In July of last year, while living in the Beta Theta Pi — now Beta — fraternity house, Light allegedly fired a handgun into the ceiling of the house’s common room. Yale Police Department officers arrested Light a week later and found a stockpile of weapons, ammunition and chemicals in his bedroom.

Light was found to be in possession of an AK-47, an AR-15 assault rifle, a Russian M-91 infantry rifle, as well as a 12-gauge shotgun, flash powder and a 16 oz. jar of mercury and fuses.

In all, Light has been charged with one count of criminal attempt to commit the manufacture of bombs and two counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon — class B and class D felonies, respectively.

He has also been charged with 13 counts of reckless endangerment in the first degree, nine counts of breach of peace in the second degree, one count of illegal discharge of a firearm, one count of threatening in the second degree and 23 counts of possession of armor-piercing ammunition — all of which are misdemeanors.

Light was also issued a violation charge: one count of illegal manufacturing or storage of explosives.

University spokesman Tom Conroy previously told the News last fall that Light is on emergency suspension from Yale pending action by the Executive Committee.