For the second week straight, the women’s outdoor track and field team suffered through a meet with scorekeeping problems.

And for the second week straight, the Elis walked away with a resounding victory.

With a 93-70 win over Harvard Saturday at Yale’s Dewitt Cuyler Field, the women’s outdoor track and field team (4-0) remains undefeated this regular season.

Some races at last weekend’s Penn-Princeton meet in New Haven had to be hand timed. Associate coach David Shoehalter said an electrical failure affected the reporting of the scores Saturday.

Against Harvard, the Bulldogs received winning performances from a variety of sources: sprinters Joslyn Woodard ’06 and Anika Krieder ’03, middle-distance runner Rebecca Dickens ’04, long-distance twin runners Kate and Laura O’Neill ’03, the relay squads and a number of field athletes.

Overall, the Elis won 12 of 19 events.

“We had a lot of momentum going into this meet,” captain Sarah Smith ’03 said. “We were the better team, but the fact that we won by so much was still surprising.”

In Yale’s four team-scored meets this outdoor season, the average Bulldog margin of victory has been 30.9 points. During the indoor season, Yale lost to Harvard, 61-60, and this weekend gave the Elis the opportunity to avenge the rare loss.

“Our main objective was to win, period, but that loss [earlier in the season] was definitely at the back of our heads,” Smith said.

On Saturday, Woodard dominated the scoreboard, winning all three of her individual events — the long jump (6.00 meters), the 100-meter (12.54) and the 200-meter dashes (24.5) — for a second week in a row.

At the Indoor Heptagonal Championship meet in February, Woodard was named Performer of the Meet after winning the same trifecta.

While Woodard, a rookie, is making her name in the Ivy track scene, veterans Kate and Laura O’Neill are wrapping up their illustrious Yale careers.

Kate O’Neill captured the 1500-meter run in 4:25.21; Laura O’Neill won the 3000-meter dash in 9:56.5.

Other notable wins included Kreider in the 400-meter dash, Dickens in the 800-meter run and Lindsay Mitchell ’03 in the 3000-meter steeplechase.

Along with Becky Rauth ’03 and Candace Arthur ’05, Dickens and anchor Kreider also were part of the victorious 1600-meter relay.

“Just like last week, we came from behind to win it,” Smith said. “Anika [Kreider] was just amazing.”

On the field, Lisa Wygant ’04 won the high jump with her 1.60 meter mark. And Molly Lederman ’06, the Ivy League’s top pole vaulter, cleared 3.66 meters to win.

“It was a mediocre day for me,” Lederman said. “But I really just wanted to beat the Harvard girls.”

The Yale-Harvard rivalry will take an interesting turn this June when the two schools combine forces to compete against their British counterparts, Cambridge and Oxford. The Trans-Atlantic meet takes place every four years, with the location alternating between the United States and England.

Saturday’s meet serves as the qualifying round for the Oxford-Cambridge tour.

“Usually the top two athletes in each event from Harvard and Yale qualify, but that can be fudged,” Smith said. “There’s no hard and fast rule.”

In the more immediate future, Yale will split squads this weekend between the Penn Relays and the Yale Springtime Invitational. Both meets are scored individually.

“We’ve been great so far,” Smith said. “Everyone’s been healthy, which usually doesn’t happen and we’re building up steam going into Heps.”