With a pair of wins in men’s lacrosse this week, nationally ranked No. 2 Princeton (6-2, 2-0 Ivy) extended its winning streak to six games. The Tigers sit atop the Ivy League standings, tied with No. 15 Cornell (6-2, 3-0). The Big Red narrowly defeated basement-dwelling Harvard (3-5, 0-2) Saturday for its sixth win of the season. Brown (2-6, 0-1), winless like the Crimson in the Ivy League, played a surprisingly strong game against No. 5 Georgetown Saturday, losing by a single goal.

Princeton 13, Pennsylvania 6

The Tigers’ win in Philadelphia April 1 was dampened by the loss of their All-American attackman, Ryan Boyle. Before was sidelined with a hamstring injury, Boyle had assisted on five Princeton goals.

Princeton led 7-4 at the break and allowed the Quakers (4-5, 1-3) to close the deficit to a single goal in the third period. The Tigers then pulled ahead with six unanswered goals, helped by a hat trick from Josh White.

Despite the loss, a number of Penn players had breakout performances. Mark Gannon saved a career-high 13 shots and freshman Patrick Rogers tallied three assists.

Princeton 14, Quinnipiac 3

Even without Boyle, the Tigers were able to manhandle a weak visiting MAAC opponent, Quinnipiac (2-7), Friday.

Sean Hartofilis, named Ivy League Player of the Week on March 31, continued his hot streak with six goals for Princeton.

Though they led 7-0 at halftime, Princeton played without a key component with Boyle on the sidelines. Princeton hopes for his return by Easter weekend, when it faces Cornell in a match that could decide the Ivy League championship.

Cornell 6, Harvard 5

The Big Red needed three goals in the fourth quarter to defeat Harvard in Ithaca Saturday. The win was Cornell’s fifth straight and kept the Red undefeated on their home turf, Schoellkopf Field.

Justin Redd and J. P. Schalk each scored a pair of goals for Cornell.

The game was full of lengthy scoring droughts; trailing 3-2 at halftime, Harvard let 13 scoreless minutes pass before finally tying the score in the third period. The Cantabs took the lead with just over 10 minutes remaining in the game but relinquished it permanently one minute later.

Georgetown 12, Brown 11

Jon Thompson scored a stunning seven goals for the Bears, but even a frenzied fourth-quarter rally was not enough to propel Brown over the undefeated visiting Hoyas (7-0).

Brown had a 5-3 lead early in the second quarter before Georgetown scored six consecutive goals. With a 10-6 lead entering the final period, the Hoyas seemed to have the game in hand.

But Rich Tuohey scored two goals early in the fourth quarter for Brown, and Thompson followed with a number of goals, including the final goal of the game with 56 seconds left.

Dartmouth 7, Pennsylvania 5

Pennsylvania took another tough loss Sunday, falling to the Big Green (7-1, 1-0) at home.

Penn’s Gannon again made 13 saves, but he was outplayed by Dartmouth’s Andrew Goldstein, who stopped 17 shots. Ben Grinnell had a hat trick for Dartmouth.

The Big Green built a 3-1 lead at halftime and maintained a two-goal lead for most of the second half. With the victory, Dartmouth secures its first winning season since 1995.