Upsets dominated this ECAC weekend.

Dartmouth led the way with a huge upset over nationally ranked No. 6 Cornell, while Princeton barely notched its first win of the season in a tight game against RPI. Clarkson responded to a week of locker room turmoil by beating previously undefeated Brown.

Dartmouth 5, Cornell 2

Goaltender Nick Boucher continued his dominance of Cornell (4-1-0, 3-1-0 ECAC) on Nov. 16, extending his unbeaten streak against the Big Red to seven games.

Boucher made 24 saves and the Big Green (3-3-0, 2-2-0) scored two empty netters in the last two minutes to seal the game in Ithaca, N.Y.

Cornell scored the game’s first goal; defenseman Charlie Cook beat Boucher on a shot from the point at 14:00.

But Dartmouth was quick to respond; center Mike Wheelihan tied the game with his first collegiate goal, sneaking by Big Red goalie David LeNeveu. The loss ends LeNeveu’s string of two consecutive shutouts.

In the second period, the Big Green took the lead with goals from forward Mike Murray and defenseman Trevor Byrne.

Cornell dominated the third and got within one goal of Dartmouth — Big Red winger Matt Moulson scored on the power play. But empty netters by freshman wingers Eric Przepiorka and Mike Oulette eliminated any hope of a Cornell comeback.

Princeton 4, RPI 3

Entering Saturday night, Princeton (1-5-0, 1-3-0) was hoping for an upset as well, after opening the season with five losses. Goaltender Trevor Clay delivered, making an incredible 39 saves in the last two periods to hold off RPI (5-7-0, 1-3-0) at Baker Rink 4-3 in Princeton, N.J.

Princeton led the entire game. Goals from winger Dan Hursch and Neil Stevenson-Moore gave the Tigers a 2-0 lead after the first period. Princeton dominated, allowing only six shots on goal.

With the score at 3-1 in the third, winger Kevin Croxton pulled RPI within one on the power play, but Stevenson-Moore scored the game winner, his second of the game, less than one minute later.

RPI added one more goal, but its comeback bid fell short.

Clarkson 5, Brown 1

While Princeton was desperate for a win, Clarkson (2-4-1, 2-1-1) was hoping for a fresh start after former 15-year head coach Mark Morris was fired Nov. 15 following an investigation into a physical confrontation with winger Zach Schwan during practice on Nov. 2.

Assistant Coach Fred Parker will serve as interim coach for the rest of the season.

The Golden Knights put the controversy behind them Friday night, crushing previously undefeated Brown 5-1, which was ranked 15th in the country.

Clarkson center Tristan Lush dominated, recording his first career hat trick.

Lush did what Harvard, the University of Vermont and Dartmouth could not: solve Bears’ goalie Yann Danis, who had only given up two goals in his first three games.

Brown (4-1-0, 4-1-0) took the lead in the first after a power-play goal by defenseman Vince Macri. But that was the last time the Bears put any shots past Clarkson goalie Mike Walsh, who finished the game with 23 saves.