This is a regular feature that takes a look at what’s going on at other schools in the Ivy League.

Harvard University

George F. Pierce, a Harvard University Police Department officer, is taking Harvard to court for racial discrimination. Pierce, who is African-American, has worked at Harvard since May 2002; since then, the Department has promoted nine patrol officers to sergeant status, none of whom were minorities. According to the complaint, Pierce was the only minority applicant to apply for the sergeant position.

Princeton University

One of Princeton’s most well-known alumni, Brooke Shields, will return to her alma mater to deliver the Class Day address, set to take place on May 30. While at Princeton, Shields majored in Romance languages and literature and was in the Triangle Club and Cap & Gown Club.

Columbia University

Columbia University is strengthening its response programs to combat sexual assault. This year, the office of Sexual Violence Response has been working to implement two new programs: Talk20 and Peer Talk. Since its inception last September, Talk20 presented workshops to administrators and faculty, teaching them how to handle student disclosures of sexual assault. Peer Talk, a student initiative, also holds workshops designed to education students about sexual violence and teach them how to respond to disclosures of assault.

Dartmouth College

Journalist Charlie Rose will moderate the Republican presidential primary debate that hosted by Dartmouth College on October 11. The debate, sponsored by Bloomberg news, the Washington Post and WBIN-TV, will center on economic issues and concerns. Rose is the executive editor and anchor of “Charlie Rose,” an hour-long PBS program that features roundtable interviews with prominent entertainers, athletes, thinkers and world leaders.

University of Pennsylvania

Yale isn’t the only Ivy League university with a Spring Fling concert coming up – the University of Pennsylvania does as well, and it will be taking steps to increase security measures this year to ensure student safety. This will include a larger presence of police officers, ID checks and bag searches. Last year, the University reported 51 fling-related incidents, including 30 alcohol hospitalizations.

Brown University

Brown students, beware. In the heat of election season, an unidentified Caucasian male has reportedly been vandalizing campaign posters of candidates running for student government positions. The word “poly-slut” appeared on multiple posters around campus. According to the Brown Daily Herald, “it is unclear what, if anything, the word means.”

Cornell University

As part of the ExxonMobil Foundation’s Educational Matching Gifts Program, the Foundation donated $542,150 to the College of Engineering in order to bolster math and science education in America. Sherri Stuewer, who earned her masters degree in engineering at Cornell, presented the check on April 7 to University President David Skorton. The matching gifts are “unrestricted” and can be point towards any purpose of the donor’s choice, with the exception of athletics.