Uncategorized | 5:47 pm | February 3, 2011 | By Anjali Balakrishna

Conservative talk show host blames Yale for Bush’s ’04 gay marriage support

Conservative talk show host Allen Hunt GRD ’94, blamed Yale for Barbara Bush’s ’04 decision to support gay marriage, claiming that the school “taught her that drivel.”

Claiming that Bush blindsided her parents with this announcement, Hunt equated discovering her support of gay marriage through this video to finding out that she posed for Playboy in a magazine at a drugstore.

In the radio show, Hunt described how he would approach Bush’s decision if he were her father:

If my daughter did something like this, I’d say, ‘It’s not your fault sweetie. You do what you want to do, I’m not going to control you. It’s my fault for wasting money on Ivy league schools where this is what passes for education.

Hunt completed his PhD in New Testament and Ancient Christian Origins from Yale in 1994.

[via Advocate.com]

• Yale12

Yale should be proud to take the blame for that any day of the week.

• Don

Time for Yale to divest itself of any attachment to “divinity” education. It’s all mythology and anthropology. Divinity schools are a remnant of the Dark Ages.

• coldy

Read the article again Don, he wasn’t a Div student, he was a Grad student. And anyway, most anyone up at the Div school is highly tolerant of LGBT issues, unlike, say, what you appear to be for religious folk.

• mc11

I wish there was a like button for yale12′s comment.

• River Tam

The real loser in all of this is Don.

• RexMottram08

Barbara Bush…. in the same tradition as Chris Buckley and Ron Reagan…. spoiled kids who can’t hold a match to their father

• andyborgmann

Unlike most out there on both sides of the the media, Allen Hunt tries to have a conversation. I have been Allen’s right hand man for almost 6 years now. I support Gay Marriage – http://www.allenhuntshow.com/Andy-Borgmann/2009/03/20/gay-marriage-government – While you, and I, may not agree with all of his conclusions, he is actually quite open to discussion. As the motto of the show says, this isn’t about right and left, but about right and wrong. He isn’t a conservative, nor is he a liberal.

• Pingback: URL

• Pingback: sicbo

• Pingback: http://vigie2012.eu

• Pingback: check my site

• Pingback: leilighet Alanya

• Pingback: google

• Pingback: more information here

• Pingback: leilighet til salgs tyrkia

• Pingback: توصيات الاسهم

• Pingback: vakumlu masaj aleti

• Pingback: League of Legends

• Pingback: nono hair removal for men reviews