March 9th, 2010 | News, University

Last Clark warrant to be released

The last of the search warrants in the case of Raymond Clark III, who pleaded not guilty in January to the murder of Annie Le GRD ’13, will be released as early as Monday.

New Haven Superior Court Judge Roland Fasano wrote in a ruling today that a redacted version of the warrant will be held for the next three business days, during which the prosecution or defense will be able to appeal, before it is released.

The warrant was issued after Clark’s Sept. 17 arrest, one of Clark’s lawyers, Joseph Lopez, said last week.

Lopez said the defense is not planning to appeal the ruling and he does not think the information in the final warrant will be surprising.

Search and seizure warrants released in early December showed that bloodstains were found in Clark’s apartment. The arrest warrant affidavit released in November showed that bloody items of clothing and DNA matches led to Clark’s arrest.

Clark’s next pre-trial court date is scheduled for April 7.