Public service announcement. Today is chicken tenders day. Still full from Easter dinner? Too bad.

Academic overhaul. The Yale College Ad-Hoc Committee on Grading held an emergency meeting on Saturday with members of the Yale faculty to discuss proposed changes to the University’s grading system. After prolonged debate, the faculty voted in favor of transitioning from a letter-grade system to a 100-point scale with a rubric for grade distribution. But current juniors can breathe a sigh of relief: The policy will not go into effect until the 2014-’15 academic year.

Mrs. Clinton goes to New Haven. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton LAW ’73 has been named a new senior fellow at the Jackson Institute for Global Affairs for the 2013-’14 academic year, Jackson officials confirmed to the News yesterday. Since leaving her Cabinet post, Clinton has been considering different teaching offers and recently signed on to lead two seminars at Yale — one on the Arab Spring and another on the worldwide empowerment of women.

And he canceled. If you were excited to go thrift shopping this Spring Fling, you might want to think again. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ agent confirmed to the News on Sunday that the hip-hop duo will not be performing at Spring Fling this year, citing scheduling concerns. Macklemore had previously canceled scheduled concerts at Columbia and Williams earlier this month, allegedly to appear on MTV. As of press time, the Yale College Council could not be reached for comment.

STEM no more. After the Admissions Office announced that it has reached its target goal for STEM recruitment — with 40 percent of the freshman class pursuing a STEM major — it has decided to scale back its science recruitment efforts, cancel YES-Weekend and reduce the budget for science research grants. The announcement puts an end to a six-year initiative that aimed to boost Yale’s reputation in the science and engineering industry.

Juice Haven? The Elm City will welcome its first juice joint this summer, when a new Jamba Juice franchise opens on Chapel Street right next to Chipotle, Jamba Juice representatives confirmed on Friday. The popular drink shop is scheduled to open in early August, so Yale students returning for the fall semester will be able to enjoy fruity smoothies and juices while riding out the summer heat. Refreshing.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 2013 Spring is finally here. Also, the News celebrates April Fools’ Day.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS