In the last home meet for the seniors on the men’s swimming and diving team — team captain Jared Lovett ’13, Mike Dominski ’13 and Aaron Seriff-Culick ’13 — the Bulldogs secured the best win-loss record Yale has seen since 2004, defeating the Brown Bears 213–86 on Saturday.

Despite the significance of Senior Night, the Elis (8–2, 5–2 Ivy) said they treated the meet like any other.

“Most of our attention was going toward the meet, rather than something nostalgic,” Mike Lazris ’15 said.

The Elis gained momentum after a quick start. Tyler Pramer ’14, James McNelis ’16 and Seriff-Cullick swept the top three spots in the 1-meter diving event to open up the meet.

Seriff-Cullick delivered strong performances in his final home meet at Yale, producing career-high scores in the 1-meter and 3-meter events, with 272.18 and 302.70.

“I definitely came to play, especially as it was my last chance to compete at home,” Seriff-Cullick said. “But I also can’t take all the credit. I had so much support from the team, and from my coach, and from my friends, and with their support I was able to give it my all.”

The Elis rode the momentum into the 200-yard medley relay, taking the top two spots. Yale’s “B” team of Dominski, Jake Goldstein ’16, Ed Becker ’14 and Paschall Davis ’14 performed admirably, coming in just 0.01 seconds behind Yale’s “A” team of Lazris, Andrew Heymann ’15, Alwin Firmansyah ’15 and Pat Killian ’14.

From there, the Elis would not stop, taking two of the top three spots in 13 of the final 14 events, including three more sweeps of the top three spots.

Dominski placed first in the 100-yard backstroke in 50.50, edging out Lazris by 0.22 seconds. Kevin Stang ’16 rounded up the sweep with a third-place finish. Brian Clark ’16 and Paschall Davis ’14 continued the Bulldogs’ dominance, taking the top two spots in the 50-yard freestyle within 0.01 seconds of each other.

Brown (5–5, 2–5 Ivy) entered the meet off a win against Cornell, in which the Bears produced a strong performance by defeating the Big Red 178.50–121.50. Lovett noticed a difference in Brown’s performance compared to last Saturday’s matchup against Yale.

“They threw down some really fast times, so we were expecting it to be a bit closer than it was,” Lovett said. “The Brown team that faced Cornell and the Brown team that faced us really were two different teams.”

Lazris said he expected a better performance from Brown in March at the Ivy League Championships.

For Lovett, and seniors Dominski and Seriff-Cullick, the meet was a perfect way to end their college swimming careers: with a win. Although he will never again compete in the Robert J.H. Kiphuth Exhibition Pool, Lovett is hoping his best performance is still ahead of him.

“I’ve been doing this competitively since I was 11, and it’s kind of bittersweet to see it coming to an end,” he said. “But I’m still looking to put up one pretty solid showing at Ivies.”

The Elis will have two weeks to rest and train before heading to Providence, R.I., for the Ivy League Championships on March 7.