Well, that was fun. Valentine’s Day is over, which means life can go back to normal. Across town, Yalies and Elm City residents alike celebrated the Hallmark holiday. Sandy Hook Elementary School students delivered cookies and handmade Valentine’s cards to the Yale Police Department, and the Admissions Office hosted a “I <3 Handsome Dan Poetry Contest” on its official Facebook page. In addition, the new Becton Center café flashed a pink “Happy Valentine’s” message across its walls.

Think your grades are bad? You might be able to make money off them. A 27-year-old woman has sued her alma mater, Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Penn., for $1.3 million for a C+ she received while a student there, arguing that the grade prevented her from being a licensed therapist. But don’t celebrate just yet: A judge threw out the case yesterday.

Faculty diversity. An analysis conducted by The Daily Pennsylvanian, the student newspaper at the University of Pennsylvania, found that at 3.8 percent, Yale has the lowest percentage of minorities serving as senior administrators among the Ivy League. The data — compiled by the newspaper — found that out of the University’s 26 senior administrators at Yale, only one is a minority.

The Science Guy(s). Yale School of Medicine professors Richard Flavell and Ruslan Medzhitov have been named co-winners of the 2013 Vilcek Prize for Biomedical Science for their work on the innate immune system. The annual prize comes with a $100,000 cash award and recognizes immigrants who have contributed significantly to American arts and sciences.

Dude, where’s my car? Hopefully not parked randomly around town. The Elm City is extending its parking ban from 6 p.m. tonight to 6 a.m. tomorrow as officials work to clear the streets. Luckily, the ban only affects part of New Haven so be sure to check online to see where it’s safe to store your car.

Too cool for school. After New Haven decided to open the city’s public schools next week during a planned February break to make up for lost classes after Sandy and the blizzard, Elm City teachers and students have risen up in protest, arguing that the decision was too last-minute.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1923 The Yale Corporation votes to combine all undergraduate departments into a single undergraduate Faculty of Arts and Sciences. Previously, the three undergraduate schools — Yale College, the Sheffield Scientific School and the Freshman Year — had been administered separately.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS