When Kyle Tramonte ’15 receives a request from a fellow student, he said one of his strongest qualities is his accessibility.

Tramonte said as Freshman Class Council secretary this year, he designed a bi-weekly newsletter intended to provide freshmen with relevant information. If elected to YCC secretary, he said he plans to include information specific to each class in the YCC newsletter, in addition to improving the Yale mobile app and making the take-out dining program in each residential college more convenient.

“I’m easy to access and there for students,” Tramonte said. “My talent is combining people who work well together to accomplish tasks.”

While serving on FCC this year, Tramonte was the leader of the committee that made the t-shirts for the Harvard-Yale Game. When Harvard Licensing tried to block production of the t-shirts, Tramonte said he received a “crash course” in working with both the Harvard and Yale administrations. In the end, the t-shirts produced record sales, according to fellow FCC member Paul Parell ’15.

Tramonte said he would also like to work with Yale officials to reform tailgating policies at football games. He said his strategy for reforming tailgating would be similar to the strategy used by students to achieve gender-neutral housing reform, in which the YCC compiled a report and presented it to administrators.

Grace Lindsey ’15, who is helping Tramonte with his campaign, said Tramonte’s successes on FCC and his bi-weekly newsletter in particular, indicate that he would also excel on YCC.

“The freshman newsletter is beautiful,” she said. “It makes sure we have all the relevant information in one place.”

In YCC newsletters next year, Tramonte said he would include information about selecting a major for sophomores and career panels for juniors.

He would also like to revamp the Yale mobile app, which he said is not as advanced as those at other schools like Harvard and Princeton, by adding an events calendar, a shuttle

update component and dining information.

Along with serving on the FCC this year, Tramonte was the vice president of his senior class in high school.

MONICA DISARE