Stealing from the 99 percent. A number of Yale students raided Occupy New Haven’s encampment on the New Haven Green Saturday night, stealing signs and creating a “night of terror,” Occupiers reported. Meanwhile, a photo posted to Facebook early Sunday morning shows a member of the Tory Party standing in Davenport College, flanked by signs reading “Fox News Lies” and “Occupy Wall Street.”

Bring ‘em on. U.S. Senate candidate Linda McMahon has challenged her rival for the Republican nomination, former U.S. Rep. Christopher Shays, to a series of three debates in advance of the August primary. The first would be held in April, with two debates to follow over the summer, after the party’s nominating convention in June.

It’s all happening. Confusion reigned this weekend as seniors attempted to get their senior portraits taken. Some reported lines of up to two hours, while others reported angst as they donned a cap and gown for the first time en route to Commencement.

Close call. A fire threatened a house at 344 Humphrey St. on Friday night, drawing a number of firefighters to the East Rock home. The damage was minimal, the New Haven Independent reported.

Shuttle changes. Starting today, Yale Transit’s Orange Line, which runs from the Medical School through central campus to the East Rock neighborhood, will have one additional bus. The extra bus will mean the line runs every 10 minutes in the morning and every 12 minutes in the evening.

Today in Sex Week. Sex Week continues today with three events — starting with a noon lunch with professor Marcia Inhorn entitled “Masturbation: Perspectives from the Middle East and Beyond.” There will also be a 4 p.m. discussion on body image in which James Perlotto ’78, chief of student and athletic medicine, and Carole Goldberg, the director of SHARE, introduce sociologist Lisa Wade, an expert on hook-up culture. At 7 p.m., Wade will discuss the relationship between intimacy and friendship.

Don’t forget Love Week. Providence College English professor Anthony Esolen will deliver a lecture on “The Person as Gift” at 7 p.m. in WLH 116.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1969 A report from the Departmental Committee on Undergraduate Course of Study recommends that the History Department replace two survey courses with more focused classes.