It’s here. Dean of Student Affairs Marichal Gentry sent one final reminder to students on Thursday telling them to stay safe this weekend as they celebrate the 128th edition of the Harvard-Yale Game. Gentry encouraged students to attend the joint concert with the Harvard and Yale Glee Clubs, and reminded them that fires are prohibited in the parking lots outside the Yale Bowl.

The Band lost. Columbia University banned its marching band from performing at Saturday’s football season finale against Brown after the band altered the school fight song, “Roar, Lion, Roar,” to focus on the 0-9 Lions football team’s recent struggles.

Branford stinks. Fire fighters showed up last night on York Street, responding to concerns over a “suspicious odor” from inside Branford College. Fortunately, respondents at the scene said the odor was not anything dangerous, but was likely due to vomit left in a trash can.

Ready for home? Associated Student Agencies Transit will be offering buses to Bradley Airport on Sunday for $26, and buses leaving for JFK and LaGuardia airports in New York on Sunday for $47.

False alarm. Though a number of residents raised alarm over the evacuation of an office building near the New Haven Green on Thursday, the evacuation was not the result of a threat, but of a regularly scheduled drill, WTNH reported.

Solidarity. At least two people affiliated with the Occupy New Haven protest were arrested in New York on Thursday as they joined their comrades in Occupy Wall Street, who were attempting to prevent investment bankers from getting to work, the New Haven Independent reported.

Gnomes win … for now. Despite being down to the defending champions, the Jonathan Edwards spiders, by over 100 points four weeks ago, the Davenport gnomes clinched the fall season intramural championship with a win over Trumbull in the intramural tennis championship game on Thursday.

Power. The Yale-China Association announced its first ever symposium on Global Strategic Leadership on Thursday. The Symposium will bring together students from Yale and Lingnan University in China to discuss corporate social responsibility.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1916 In a likely prelude to another rivalry game 95 years later, the underdog Yale football team beats Princeton 10-0 in a “hard fought game.”