In episode 11 of The Yalie, host Carter Dewees previews Ivy Madness, the Ivy League’s postseason men’s and women’s basketball tournament, taking place this weekend in Boston. Dewees is joined by the News’ men’s basketball reporter William McCormack for an interview with Yale guards Azar Swain ’22 and Jalen Gabbidon ’22, the team’s captain, as they eye two wins and an automatic bid to March Madness. Produced by William McCormack, Carter Dewees, Dante Motley, and Jerry Feng. Music from Blue Dot Sessions.

READ MORE:

CARTER DEWEES
Carter Dewees is an Opinion columnist for the News. He is a Junior American Studies major in Saybrook College.
JERRY FENG
WILLIAM MCCORMACK
William McCormack covered Yale men's basketball from 2018 to 2022. He served as Sports Editor and Digital Editor for the Managing Board of 2022 and also reported on the athletic administration as a staff reporter. Originally from Boston, he was in Timothy Dwight College.
DANTE MOTLEY
Dante Motley is public editor for the News. He was previously managing editor, and prior to that he covered Black communities at Yale and in New Haven. He has also served as an Associate Editor for the YDN Magazine and worked on "The Yalie" podcast. Dante is a senior in Grace Hopper College majoring in anthropology.