Robbie Short

The annual Saybrook Strip during Saturday’s Yale-Harvard ended with 12 students being removed from Harvard Stadium.

Per tradition, a section of Saybrugians stripped down to their underwear in the final minutes of the third quarter of The Game. An additional dozen or so students removed all their clothing and stood on top of the wall separating the stands from the field, causing a slight delay in the game.

Starting members of the Yale and Harvard football teams stood near midfield as members of the Harvard University Police Department first yelled at the Saybrugians from the field before entering the stands. Once in the stands, HUPD officers escorted the 12 nude students — most of whom put their clothes back on before exiting the stands — outside the stadium.

According to one of the students, who wished to remain anonymous, no charges were pressed.

HUPD did not yet respond to a request for comment.

• Alphabravocharlie

Yale students distinguish themselves again.

• 127guy

But try wearing a “culturally insensitive” Halloween costume and the place shuts down. FRAUDS.

• yalie

I guess this game was about more than one kind of streak…

• 127guy

Terrific example set by the decency-challenged youngsters! I’m sure those with young children attending the game were thrilled by the spirited revelry of the small package club. How about moving on to public mating next year?

• J. Gatsby

No surprise here, it’s a Yale thing.

Usually Saybrugians still wear undergarments during the strip. I’ve never seen them stripping completely naked. Maybe we should modify the tradition to keep the one-game winning streak alive?

• ShadrachSmith

Well done.