Join us. For two nights this week, the News’ doors are open to anyone interested in writing, reporting, designing, coding, taking photos or illustrating for the Oldest College Daily. 202 York St., Monday and Tuesday from 8 to 9 p.m. Resistance is futile.

Jubelate. No guarantees, but a Bandsintown.com event indicates that Klingande (known for the house song “Jubel”) will be in New Haven on Apr. 25 for the “Yale University Spring Festival.” Diplo will be a tough act to follow. One down, two to go.

Dig deep. With the snowpocalypse looming, think about helping out by signing up for Snowcrew, a SeeClickFix service connecting shovelers to snowed-in citizens in need. Take note, admins: It’ll be tough for us to lend a hand if we’re tied up with classes.

Notably absent. Speaking of snow, Quinnipiac canceled its shuttle service into the Elm City on Saturday due to inclement weather. And though some Bobcats just would not be deterred, Toad’s was significantly emptier than it usually is as a result.

Speaking of speaking. The YCC’s #YaleSpeaks online campaign launched over the weekend, featuring photos of students from around campus and their thoughts on how Yale can change for the better. If only we had some way of expressing the News’ Views.

Follow the News on Twitter. @yaledailynews

THE YALE DAILY NEWS