Silent noise. On Wednesday, the Yale College Black Men’s Union launched “To My Unborn Son,” a photo campaign in response to the no-indictment decision in the Michael Brown case. The page — which received national attention online — contains photos of numerous BMU members with hand-written messages to their future children about African-American identity.

But first… #YALEFIE, a music video published yesterday for a class project in CPSC 183 Law, Technology, & Culture went live. Students involved aggregated selfies from around campus to teach viewers about something called “fair use.” We’re still not quite sure what it is, but the video was neat.

See the world. OCS will be hosting an information session about research and internship opportunities abroad this afternoon at its Whitney Avenue office.

EnLightenment. Representatives for the Richard U. Light Fellowship, one of the more popular such abroad opportunities, will be holding their own information session on Thursday, which will be “the LAST chance… to learn about the fellowship,” according to one (surprisingly emphatic) posting.

Koffee tea. Today at 4:30 p.m., Morse College will be hosting a Master’s Tea with Duncan Goodall ’95, who owns Koffee? Though the feature beverage remains unclear, Goodall is set to tell his own life story, which took him from EP&E seminars to a consulting gig in Buenos Aires and back to New Haven (on Audubon, specifically).

“Hot” salsa. ¡Bailando!, a showcase put on by Sabrosura, Yale’s Latin Dance Team, opens tonight in the Off Broadway Theater. Hyped as “the hottest show on campus,” ¡Bailando! is set to include merengue, bachata and salsa — show up to find out what these things look like in practice.

Science wins! The University announced a partnership with Organovo, a bioengineering company, with the goal of advancing efforts to use 3D printers to synthesize tissue into fully functional organs for transplant.

Like DS, but real. “An Iliad,” a retelling of Homer’s epic, debuts at the Crescent Underground Theater tonight at 8 p.m., with renowned actor Tim Kane playing the role of the Poet.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1957 Pledgemasters from each of Yale’s nine fraternities return safely to New Haven after participating in “kidnapping” initiations, despite Yale College dean William C. DeVane’s warning that such antics “can easily get out of hand.”

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

THE YALE DAILY NEWS