Halloweekend. It’s here. Finally. Midterm season is mostly done and the YSO concert is tonight. Enjoy the festivities, most of which are listed in the items below.

There’s a concert tonight? For those with less-than-fast fingers, the consolation prizes are numerous and noteworthy. The Crucible, a Shades performance, Macbeth, Twiddle (the Halloween show at Toad’s). Anything and everything you could want on a Friday night.

The fun continues. The perks of having Halloween land on a Friday? Guilt-free extension of the festivities over numerous days. Events like SigEp’s Spook’d at Elevate and Pierson Inferno headline Saturday night.

Don’t press “M.” The Carillonneurs will be playing a concert this evening featuring classics like “Monster Mash,” “Thriller” and “Hedwig’s Theme.” To this soundtrack, Halloween is sure to dazzle and enchant.

More than tickets. Communication and Consent Educators have in their possession four tickets to the YSO show that will go to the winner of the group’s Yaleoween Instagram Scavenger Hunt, which will be held from from 7:30 p.m. through 10:30 p.m. tonight. Students behind the best pictures have a chance at  the prize, which also includes two simulcast tickets and a pizza party for six at BAR.

Rekindling the rivalry. Yesterday, the New York Times reported on the Connecticut race for U.S. Representative between incumbent Elizabeth Esty LAW ’85 and challenger Mark Greenberg, a Cornell grad. Calling the dynamic between the Ivy Leaguers “nasty” the article also called Esty a “cagey fighter,” likely due to her Bulldog spirit.

Stay healthy, kids. A Thursday article published by the Huffington Post revealed that fewer than 10 percent of college students got their flu shot, according to a recent University of Buffalo study. PSA: vaccinations are regularly available all over campus, mainly Yale Health (and occasionally Woolsey Hall).

Frankel meets Frank. Late last night, reality TV star Bethenny Frankel posted a picture of herself eating a slice of Pepe’s pizza, which she dubbed “the best pizza [she’s] ever had!” You and everyone else, Ms. Frankel.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 2012 A state Death Investigator and a Yale anthrolpologist research associate collaborate to trace the human remains discovered underneath a fallen tree on the New Haven Green back to multiple centuries-old skeletons.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

THE YALE DAILY NEWS