Expanding the empire. This weekend, Crunchbutton announced the addition of Chipotle, Mamoun’s and Shake Shack to its repertoire, effectively monopolizing the New Haven food delivery game. Though the one-button Wenzel remains the service’s flagship item, Yale students are sure to take advantage of the new diversity of offerings.

Scroll and Keep out. NHV.org reported on Sunday that, while Scroll and Key undergoes superficial renovations, the society’s tomb remains under wraps. “They don’t let us inside the building. Even when we need to use the bathroom,” one worker told the blog. That’s a subject for the society’s next debate.

A-List B Schools. The Economist released its latest business school rankings on Saturday, slotting the School of Management at 19th in the world and 14th in the country. The University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business topped the list for the fourth time in five years, but the SOM’s nine-spot climb since 2013 has its competitors watching their backs.

Expanded online presence. The Junior Class Council went digital on Sunday night by creating a Facebook page, complete with photo profiles of its members. Headlining the roster was JCC president and anthropology major Emily Van Alst ’16.

Repose en paix. A memorial service for late French professor Pierre Capretz was held on Saturday in Battell Chapel, roughly six months after his April passing. The legacy of the language studies pioneer lives on through his French in Action video series, which is used by more than 2,000 American universities.

Job Haven. After recovering almost 90-percent of all jobs lost during the recession, New Haven is outperforming its Connecticut peers, according to the New Haven Register’s latest “economic scorecard” analysis. Growth in the education and healthcare industries, in particular, helped spur the rebound.

Shiller is not impressed. A Friday article by the Wall Street Journal revealed economics professor Robert Shiller to be unfazed by last Thursday’s staggering 300-point Dow drop. “I’m not selling yet,” he said in the article. If the Nobel means anything, then neither should you.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY
1976 The Energy Control Center turns on the radiators for the winter to maintain indoor temperatures of 65 to 68 degrees. Located at 20 Ashmun St., the center controls the heating systems for most of the residential colleges and academic buildings on campus.

THE YALE DAILY NEWS