After bringing home Ivy honors this week, the volleyball team will battle archrival Harvard and Dartmouth in their second and third Ivy conference matches tonight and tomorrow.

The Elis (5–5, 1–0 Ivy) will travel to Cambridge and Hanover, hoping to notch two more Ivy wins this weekend against the Crimson (7–3, 0–1 Ivy) and the Big Green (10–2, 1–0 Ivy). Yale’s performance in the three-set sweep against Brown earned several Bulldogs Ivy League recognition. Setter Kelsey Crawford ’18 was named Rookie of the Week for the third straight week, captain Mollie Rogers ’15 was named Co-Player of the Week and middle blocker Claire Feeley ’17 joined the Ivy honor roll.

“Claire has improved a lot over the past three or four weeks,” head coach Erin Appleman said. “And Kelsey has been playing not like a freshman, but like a reliable upperclassman.”

Feeley said that she worked alongside the star rookie setter to deliver kills, while Crawford totaled 36 assists against the Bears.

Crawford and Feeley both benefitted from one another’s top-notch play.

“My success on Friday night is owed largely in part to [Crawford],” Feeley said. “When you know that your teammates are truly playing for each other and have your back, it’s so much easier to enjoy the game and play well.”

But it was Feeley’s blocking that earned her the spot on the Ivy honor roll. She is currently third in the Ivy League in blocks.

Rogers was unstoppable in Friday’s match against Brown, according to Appleman. The outside hitter hit .400 and served up two aces. Appleman added that Rogers is playing like a senior.

Harvard boasts tough competition for the Bulldogs. This week, sophomore Caroline Walters was named National Player of the Week, and sophomore Corinne Bain leads the Ivy League in service aces.

“Over the last 10 years the Harvard-Yale rivalry has been very big in volleyball, just like in other sports,” Appleman said. “[Walters] is one of the best players in the conference. She hits in all directions.”

Appleman added that studying Dartmouth’s play would be key for the upcoming match, as the Crimson were defeated by the Big Green last weekend.

Dartmouth took the match in just four games, beating Harvard 3–1.

“We’ve been considering some of the things Dartmouth does well, and we’ve been simulating some plays,” she said. “We’ve had four days to practice, and we feel prepared.”

After this weekend, the women will travel to Penn on Oct. 10 and Princeton on Oct. 11 to continue Ivy conference play.

ERICA PANDEY