World domination. This week alone, Yale admissions officers will be visiting high schools in Northern California, Illinois, Japan, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Texas, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom.

It is not Easter. The Boola is inexplicably advertising its online paper with Easter eggs spread across campus.

The origins of elitism. The Cincinnati Yale Club, the first Yale Club ever founded, turned 150 this year. Its celebratory festivities were held this past weekend.

Yale bubble forever! The main “Welcome to NYC” event for Yale graduates in the city was hosted on Monday. Fresh off the New Haven Metro-North line, new residents gathered at the rooftop dining room of the Yale Club of NYC.

Books for smart people. Two books written by faculty are being awarded the Phi Beta Kappa Awards in Science — “Einstein and the Quantum: The Quest of the Valiant Swabian” by A. Douglas Stone and “Ginkgo: The Tree That Time Forgot” by Peter Crane. Stone is the chair of the Applied Physics Department and Crane is the junior dean of the School of Forestry & Environmental studies. The winning title will be announced on Oct. 1.

Enterovirus in CT? One case of Enterovirus D68 was confirmed at the Yale-New Haven Hospital last week. The virus causes mild to severe respiratory illness, so infected children could display common cold symptoms or experience more severe trouble breathing.

Back to school. The Yale-New Haven Hospital donated 10,000 pens, pencils, notebooks, backpacks and other supplies to the Lincoln-Bassett School in the Newhallville neighborhood.

Winner winner. Chinedum Osuji, associate professor of chemical and environmental engineering, received a Dillon Medal from the American Physical Society in the division of polymer physics.

The $10,000 idea. A team from the Yale Center for Scientific Teaching Summer Institute won an America Competes Act Challenge for devising strategies to improve fairness in peer reviews for scientific papers. The group, which included faculty members Kaury Kucera, Helen Caines, Ramamurti Shanker, Brett Berke and Rona Ramos, received $10,000 from the National Institutes of Health.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1960 Freshmen are left to starve during the move of the freshman buttery from Connecticut Hall to Durfee.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com