A friendly reminder. Today is the last day to convert a class from Credit/D/Fail to a letter grade. Don’t forget! The News cares about your grades.

Spotted. A dancing figure dressed as George Washington complete with powdered wig was spotted at the Yale Law School yesterday afternoon holding a poster that read “Team H.” It remains unclear what the Founding Father was doing in the 21st century.

The real world. Not sure what to do after graduation? You could take the route of Colin Grussing ’07, a recent Yale alumnus who will appear on “Shark Tank,” a reality television show where budding entrepreneurs pitch their proposals to a panel of investors on air. Grussing is the founder of RootSuit — a website that sells different types of bodysocks — and Nola Sidecars, which sells sidecars for motorcycles and scooters.

Celeb lifestyle. Looking to hobknob with the entertainment elite of Los Angeles? Do you miss James Franco, formerly GRD ’16? There is still hope. Students in the English major received an email on Thursday about a writing opportunity at a start-up founded by Hollywood hearthrob and former “That ’70s Show” star Ashton Kutcher. Hopefully we’re not being punk’d.

Real talk. In a Thursday interview on The Today Show, Suzy Lee Weiss, the high school senior who made headlines with her controversial Wall Street Journal piece on college rejections, revealed that she had been denied admission from Princeton, Vanderbilt, UPenn and Yale. Looks like Yale wasn’t interested in someone who didn’t “start a fake charity” or collect “donations for the underprivileged chimpanzees of the Congo.” Tough luck.

Loud and proud. The Yale College Democrats have signed on to a national statement endorsing same-sex marriage that is being passed around by the leaders of 50 College Democrats and College Republicans organizations across the country. The Columbia University Republicans and College Democrat chapters of Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell and Princeton have also signed the statement.

Long live the 90s. Still upset that ’N Sync broke up? Crushes & Chaperones, Branford’s annual 90s dance, will be held in Commons tonight. Tickets will not be sold at the door but are available online. RIP Safety Dance.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1911 Five fraternities, including Delta Kappa Epsilon and Zeta Psi, each elect four new members.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS