Is it chicken tenders day? Yes. Go crazy.

Ouch. The Yale School of Management will not be listed in this year’s U.S. News and World Report rankings of the top 10 business schools in the country. Though the full list will not be published until March 12, a teaser released Tuesday indicated that Yale — which took the No. 10 spot last year — has been pushed out in favor of New York University’s Stern School of Business. Harvard, UPenn, Stanford and Dartmouth business schools all made the top 10 cut.

Part of a healthy breakfast? Looks like Columbia students have expensive taste. Ever since Columbia Dining began offering Nutella in the cafeteria, officials say the chocolate-hazelnut topping has cost them $5,000 per week, in part due to dining hall thievery, according to the Columbia Spectator. Thievery or not, that’s up to 100 pounds of Nutella per day.

Get rich quick. Yale Law alumnus and New Haven lawyer Dan Alterbaum LAW ’12 SOM ’12 took home $1,000 in winnings after appearing on Wednesday’s episode of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.” Alterbaum correctly answered questions about Alfred Hitchcock, television shows and Tumblr speak before missing a question on the punk music genre.

On gun control. A new poll released by Quinnipiac University on Wednesday found broad support for many gun proposals currently being debated in the state Legislature. The poll, which sampled 1,009 Connecticut residents in early March, found that the majority of the state supports tightening general gun-control laws. In particular, a proposal to institute universal background checks proved especially popular with 93 percent support.

Remembering Newtown. The Connecticut General Assembly unanimously passed legislation during their meeting on Wednesday to create a special fund for first responders, teachers and others who suffered psychological trauma from the Sandy Hook shootings. The fund will be backed by private donations and will, in part, supplement workers’ compensations for those who have missed work due to mental trauma.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1960 The Trumbull College Council votes to resurrect its snack bar, which had been suffering from neglect and periodic shutdowns. As part of renovation efforts that are all “oriented toward the creation of a cool atmosphere,” a horde of Trumbull students decide to freshen up the basement and repaint the walls.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS