Public service announcement. For those of you who will be on campus during spring break, today is the last day to register for a spring break dining plan. Fingers crossed every day will be chicken tenders day.

Thriftshopping spree. It looks like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are making their rounds at college campuses this year. In addition to performing at Yale’s Spring Fling this April, the hip-hop duo will also make an appearance on April 7 at George Washington University alongside indie rock band Walk the Moon. And before canceling its shows, the pair was scheduled to sing at Columbia University and Williams College.

One in six female Princeton undergraduates have reported experiencing nonconsensual vaginal penetration during their time at the university, according to 2008 survey results published Monday in The Daily Princetonian. In addition, according to the survey, more than 28 percent of female undergraduates said they were touched in a sexual manner or had their clothes removed without their consent. The survey was completed by 1,595 Princeton students from the classes of 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Preparing for Class Day? Yale alum and Newark mayor Cory Booker LAW ’97 — who will deliver this year’s Class Day address — got some solid speech-giving practice on Tuesday night when he delivered his annual State of the City address, touting more affordable housing and reduced crime.

Speaking of graduation speakers, Harvard announced on Monday that popular talk show host Oprah Winfrey will speak at the school’s 362nd Commencement on May 30. Winfrey has previously spoken at Stanford, Duke and Spelman College. As one astute online observer noted, “The Lance Armstrong interviews have proven that Oprah is always the perfect choice for an institution in the aftermath of a cheating scandal.”

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1943 The newly elected Whiffenpoofs, representing members from the class of 1944, announce that they will discontinue all activities until the end of the war.

Submit tips to Cross Campus crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

YALE DAILY NEWS