The Yale women’s swimming team produced another strong performance on Saturday and remain undefeated, with victories over Dartmouth, 171–128, and Penn, 176–121.

Coming off a victory at Cornell on Jan. 7, in which the Bulldogs (4–0, 4–0) defeated the Big Red (1–5, 0–4 Ivy) 159–141, the team looked to continue its success at the tri-meet against the Big Green (1–5, Ivy 2–5) and Quakers (2–3, Ivy 3–3). The Elis produced a balanced effort, which included 1–2–3 finishes in the 1000-yard freestyle, the 100-yard breaststroke and the 500-yard freestyle events.

Captain Joan Weaver ’13 confirmed that teamwork was a point of focus for the team during its winter training.

“[Teamwork] is often something that can go by the wayside, and it makes a huge difference come championships,” Weaver said.

Weaver noted the improved depth of the team this year, which has been aided by a strong freshman class. On Saturday, the youngest members of the team proved instrumental yet again with strong performances, including those of Eva Fabian ’16, Callie Fosburgh ’16 and Casey Lincoln ’16. Olivia Grinker ’16 also helped set the tone early on with strong diving performances.

Fabian pointed to the team’s more senior members as the reason for the continued success of the freshmen on the team.

“The upperclassmen are really helpful,” she said. “We owe a lot to them for being supportive and on top of their games all the time.”

Weaver said that the team has proved itself to be really well-rounded.

“We’re strong in our freestyle events, but we’re doing better in stroke events,” she said.

The team produced top-three finishes in five of the six freestyle events. The final freestyle event, the 400-yard relay, was scored as an exhibition because Yale had already clinched the victory.

Alex Forrester ’13 produced a well-rounded performance herself, with first-place finishes in the 100-yard backstroke, the 100-yard freestyle and the 100-yard butterfly events. Forrester set pool records in the backstroke (56.07) and the butterfly (54.24), the latter of which was the clinching performance for the Bulldogs.

The women’s team will head to Princeton, N.J. for a meet against Princeton and Harvard on Feb. 2.