Jon Stewart speaks. Before a taping of “The Daily Show” yesterday, one Branford sophomore asked satirical news host Jon Stewart who he thought would win the upcoming Yale-Harvard football game. Stewart’s response? “I’m pretty sure Goldman Sachs wins that one.”

Trolling in the deep. The Yale College Council fed campus trolls last night when it attempted to crowdsource ideas about safety at Yale via a Google Doc that was shared with the entire campus. Suggestions ranged from the helpful to the absurd. Some students asked for warmer weather, while others wondered whether the YCC could “make it Halloween again” or build a footbridge over Elm Street. At one point, the entire document was erased and replaced by a series of “ooooo’s.” Looks like the YCC needs to learn how to tame the troll.

Boola boola! Today is the last day to purchase student section tickets for the Yale-Harvard game this Saturday. Tickets cost $20 per student and $35 for one guest and can be purchased at the Yale Athletics Ticket Office next to the Payne Whitney Gymnasium.

Ban Ki style? United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told Yalies at his talk yesterday that despite his excitement about being on campus, he would not be performing “Gangnam Style,” a dance move made famous by his fellow countryman, South Korean pop star PSY. No word on whether Berkeley Master Marvin Chun, who dressed up as PSY for Halloween, would step up to the task.

Dress warmly. For those of you worried about the chilly Cambridge weather, the Sophomore Class Council has you covered. Literally. SoCo will be selling “Harvard Sucks” flannel boxers for $10 each all week. The weather at Cambridge is expected to reach a high of 48 degrees this Saturday during The Game.

Sandy isn’t over. United Illuminating said the cost to restore power after Hurricane Sandy may total $35 million to $40 million in Connecticut. Damaged poles, wires and other equipment along the state’s shoreline accounted for roughly 40 percent of the total.

Where the wild things are. Bear, moose and bobcat sightings have increased steadily in Connecticut over the past few years. In the fall and spring, animal control officials may receive up to 10 calls reporting a bear sighting. Keep your eyes peeled, Yale.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY 1952 Yalies prepare to gather in front of Durfee Hall for a mass rally to kick off the Yale-Princeton weekend festivities.

YALE DAILY NEWS