Several campus services have been temporarily suspended as Hurricane Sandy passes through New Haven. For your convenience, Cross Campus has compiled a list of things you should be aware of as you begin to barricade yourself in your dorm:

1) Classes. All classes will be canceled on Monday. We will hear by Monday afternoon whether Tuesday classes will also be canceled. But you knew this already.

2) All non-essential services, including career services, will be closed. In addition, all libraries, museums, galleries and Payne Whitney Gymnasium will be closed. Yale Health will be open only for urgent visits and emergencies. All extracurricular activities, such as rehearsals, performances, sports practices and events will also be canceled.

3) Yale shuttle: All campus shuttle services will cease at midnight Sunday night. No word yet on when they will start up again, but you can check their website for more updates.

4) Food: All Yale College dining halls will be open for limited dining hours, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday. Students living on Old Campus or in Annex housing can pick up “emergency provisions” to cover Monday and Tuesday meals from their residential college dining halls. Each college will coordinate and communicate its own pick-up times.

Commons and all retail locations — including Durfee’s, Thain Cafe, Uncommon, KBT Cafe and Health Center Coffee — will be closed Monday and Tuesday. HGS, Divinity and Marigolds dining will also be open for limited service on Monday and Tuesday. More information is available here.

5) Slifka: The Slifka building will be closed Monday, though workers will be available Monday morning from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. to distribute boxed lunches and dinner for students who require kosher food.

6) Yale-Harvard Game: Student ticket distribution for the Yale-Harvard football game will begin Monday, Nov. 5. Because of the weather forecast, tickets will not be distributed this week.

7) Flying: Tweed New Haven Regional Airport will close from Monday afternoon to Tuesday morning to prepare for Hurricane Sandy. The last flight will leave from Tweed tomorrow at 12:40 p.m.

8) And finally, the Whiffs: Word on the street is the Whiffenpoofs’ flight from Chicago to Newark, N.J. was canceled due to Hurricane Sandy. Six Whiffs are now on the road from Chicago to New Haven and, as of Sunday at 6 p.m., were in Howe, Ind.

Despite these various suspensions, the News will still print tomorrow. Make sure to pick up a copy of the paper in your dining hall for more in-depth coverage of the storm and other campus news.