The Daily Beast featured Yale as the sixth best college for safe-sex programs, a ranking that took into account the availability of contraceptives, STD testing, sexual assault services and sexual outreach programs on campus, according to a survey conducted by Sperling’s BestPlaces.

Yale received scores of 10 out of 10 for availability of condoms and STD testing, and 9 out of 10 for availability of contraceptives and the college’s sexual assault services. But, in terms of student outreach programs, Yale received just 6 out of 10.

In order to formulate the rankings, Sperling’s BestPlaces contacted the administrators and student health centers at 141 undergraduate institutions across the country. Sperling then asked each of them to analyze their respective programs based on 12 different measures, which included the availability of condoms and contraceptives, STD and HIV testing, sexual assault services, sexual outreach programs, as well as health-center hours. Each characteristic was rated on a scale from one to 10. Five of these qualifiers were posted for each school on the Daily Beast website article.

Although Yale ranked number six, it was beat out by similar Ivy League institutions including Brown University, which was ranked second, Columbia University, ranked third and Princeton University, was ranked fourth. At 20, Cornell was the only other Ivy League school listed in the top 20.

Here are the top 20 schools with the best safe-sex programs:

1) University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

2) Brown University

3) Columbia University

4) Princeton University

5) University of Wisconsin-Madison

6) Yale University

7) University of Arizona

8) University of Iowa

9) Colorado State University

10)Oregon State University

11)Rutgers University

12)University of Florida

13)University of Michigan-Ann Arbor

14)Ohio State University

15)University of Texas

16)University of Connecticut

17)University of Denver

18)University of Louisville

19)University of Pittsburgh

20)Cornell University

J.R. REED