Senate Democratic candidate Chris Murphy has continued to maintain his lead over Republican nominee Linda McMahon, according to the latest Quinnipiac poll published Wednesday.

The new poll gives Murphy a 6-point lead, with 49 percent of the vote compared to McMahon’s 43. Seven percent of the electorate remain undecided, the poll stated. The poll surveyed 1,412 likely voters and has a margin of error of 2.6 percentage points.

Murphy’s advantage is bolstered by his widespread support among women, where he holds a 14 point advantage. Fifty-two percent of female voters polled said they would support Murphy while 38 percent said they would vote for McMahon.

“As we hit the final stretch of the campaign, Linda McMahon is beginning to fade, as she did in her 2010 run against Richard Blumenthal,” said Douglas Schwartz, the director of the Quinnipiac University poll, in the press release. “Has she hit her ceiling? She took 43 percent of the vote in 2010, losing by 12 points to Blumenthal. Two weeks before the election, she is back at 43 percent.”

But the race is still fluid. Eleven percent of Murphy supporters and 14 percent of McMahon supporters say they may change their minds before Election Day.

MICHELLE HACKMAN