Hope. The annual Mandi Schwartz Marrow Donor Registration Drive came to Commons on Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. During those six hours, over 500 potential marrow donors were added to the national Be The Match Registry. The University has held four such marrow drives in honor of former women’s hockey player Mandi Schwartz ’11, who died last April after a battle with leukemia. During those four drives, Yale has added 3,000 potential donors to the national registry.

It’s official. The Yale College Council officially announced the lineup for next Tuesday’s Spring Fling concert, launching a website and YouTube video for the event. As the News reported in March, the lineup will feature rap artist T-Pain, indie superstar Passion Pit and fratmusic.com DJ 3LAU. The winners of Tuesday night’s Battle of the Bands competition — Jamestown, A Streetcar Named Funk and 9 Tigers — will open.

Yaliens Among Us. On Tuesday night, a group of Yale alums took over East Village Tavern in New York City for a performance called “barplay.” The show featured performances by four Yalies — William Alden ’10, Cory Finley ’11, Charles Gariepy ’09 and Sophia Lear ’08 — and was directed by Maggie Burrows ’09 and Cordelia Istel ’10.

Welcome to Panem. Students at the Yale School of Medicine put out a YouTube video parodying the Suzanne Collins blockbuster “The Hunger Games” called “The Haven Games.” The video features Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark as they sing the School of Medicine’s praises. It was designed to welcome members of the Medical School’s class of 2016 to Yale.

More “Hunger Games.” Posters for this Sunday’s Mr. Yale pageant have popped up all over Facebook. They, too, are “Hunger Games”-themed, featuring a mockingjay pin and the ubiquitous slogan, “May the odds be ever in your favor.”

Relay for the cause. The Lanman Center at Payne Whitney Gym will be closed today and through midday tomorrow for Relay for Life.

Remembrance. The fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi partnered with the Slifka Center Thursday afternoon to host the second annual “Walk to Remember,” in which a dozen students dressed in dark colors and bore stickers on shirts reading “Never forget.” The students walked in single file, staying silent throughout the march in remembrance of the Holocaust.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1963 Campus mourns the death of University President A. Whitney Griswold, who died April 19 after a battle with colon cancer. He was 56.