Changes on College. Bespoke, a sometime restaurant and frequent late-night hangout for Elis, will close its doors on Saturday, according to an announcement posted on its webste. In its place, a new Morrocan steakhouse called Gilt will open in time for Valentine’s Day.

Is coffee cake a carb? In a piece reacting to the news that celebrity chef Paula Deen has Type II diabetes, Fox News named Claire’s one of the nation’s top 10 healthiest restaurants, on the grounds that “even the most rabid rabbits would be tempted by the line-up of pies, cookies and cakes chef-owner Claire Criscuolo and her crew bake fresh daily.”

For good. The class of 2012 will begin accepting donations for its senior class gift today. Last year, the class of 2011 reached 97 percent participation.

It’s coming. The schedule for Sex Week 2012, scheduled to run from Feb. 4 to Feb. 14, is now available online. The keynote address from prominent lawyer and feminist Ann Olivarius ’77 LAW ’86 SOM ’86 will be at 3 p.m. on Feb. 4. Other events include “Online Dating with Christian Rudder, founder of OkCupid,” “Thought Catalog: Writing Workshop and Party” and “Latino Sexuality — A Sexual Awakening.”

It’s coming, too. Undergraduates for a Better Yale College released the schedule of True Love Week, to be held Feb. 5 to Feb. 14, in a Tuesday email. Events include “The Person as a Gift” and “The State of Marriage Today” featuring professor Charles Hill.

Get ready, Mixed Co.! In last night’s episode of “Glee,” Quinn Fabray, the diva queen bee and an antagonist on the show, announced that she had been accepted to Yale and will be attending.

Moving up. Democratic state legislators proposed a series of increases in the state minimum wage on Tuesday. First, the minimum wage would jump to $9 an hour by July 1, giving Connecticut the second-highest minimum wage in the nation. Then, in 2013, it would jump to $9.75.

Can you hear me now? The Yale College Council announced Tuesday that it had created a new cellphone loaner program through which students can rent a phone for up to two weeks.

No grilled cheese, for now. Due to “unforeseen maintenance issues,” the Ezra Stiles buttery will be closed for the rest of the week.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1966 A group of students and faculty plan to shut down Yale to protest the Vietnam War.