What do Lady Gaga and Mark Zuckerberg have in common with Rhodes Scholar, celebrity offspring and aspiring country artist Ronan Farrow LAW ’09? They’re all among America’s “30 Under 30,” a list of high-achieving young people released this week by Forbes.

Farrow graduated from Bard College when he was 15, the college’s youngest graduate ever. After Bard, he became a humanitarian activist, writing for the Los Angeles Times and the Wall Street Journal. Much of his work has focused on engaging marginalized groups such as youth and women, as well as promoting the recognition of human rights abroad. Now 24 and a graduate of Yale Law School, Farrow advises Secretary of State Hillary Clinton LAW ’73 on global youth issues.

“I grew up with altruism on display in a pretty intense way,” Farrow said of his 10 adopted siblings, some of whom have severe disabilities, in his Forbes interview.

Farrow is also the only biological child of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen.

The list also includes artists Justin Bieber and Adele for the music category, and actors Donald Glover and Jonah Hill in the entertainment category. Besides Farrow, Yalies from a variety of fields made the Forbes list. See who they are below:

Energy:

Xizhou Zhou ’05 FES ’06, 29. Associate director of IHS-CERA. Heads China research team for Cambridge Energy Research Associates.

Alexis Ringwald ’05 FES ’06, 28. Co-founder of Valence Energy, a company that produces energy management software and that Ringwald has since sold to Serious Energy.

Finance:

Ewan Thompson, 29. Fund manager, Neptune Investment Management. A former editor of Yale University Press now manages more than $1.5 billion in emerging markets equities at the U.K. firm.

Law & Policy:

Yhoannes Abraham ’07, 25. Deputy national political director, Obama for America 2012. Former national political director at Organizing for America.

Nick Franchot ’07, 27. Senior policy advisor for the U.S. Department of the Treasury, focusing on capital markets and financial institutions.

Anthony Vitarelli LAW ’09, 28. Staff Attorney, U.S. Justice Department. Former editor of the Yale Law Journal and D.C. Circuit clerk has argued four appeals and tried three criminal cases at the Justice Department.

Real Estate

Jonathan Bittner ’07, 27. Co-founder and COO of Splitwise, which helps roommates split rent and other expenses.

CORRECTION: Dec. 23, 2011:

The original version of this article failed to include a number of Yalies who made the list, including Jonathan Bittner ’07, Alexis Ringwald ’05 FES ’06 and Nick Franchot ’07. The News thanks commenters DPort10 and aloob for pointing out these oversights.