Yalies still in New Haven looking to expand their wardrobes and empty their wallets may want to take advantage of tomorrow’s “Black Friday” deals in the Broadway shopping district.
Broadway stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., and “early bird” shoppers with a store receipt can receive free parking in the Broadway lot from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Special deals include:
• 20 percent off all North Face apparel at Denali (8-11 a.m.)
• 20 percent off snowboard gear and apparel at Enclave (8-11 a.m.)
• 20 percent off at Thom Brown
• 25 percent off one item at Barnes & Noble Bookstore at Yale (excludes textbooks)
• 25 percent off a purchase of $150 or more at J. Crew
• 25 percent off at Laila Rowe (women’s fashion)
• 30 percent off Campus Customs
• 30 percent off Jack Wills (men’s and women’s fashion)
• 50 percent off sale items at Urban Outfitters (8-10 a.m.)
• Save $25 on every $150 purchase at Trailblazer (8-11 a.m.)
• Special Black Friday sale at the Apple store on Broadway
Yalies home for the Thanksgiving holiday, meanwhile, may want to postpone their Broadway shopping plans until December, when the Broadway shopping district will be offering numerous holiday shopping events. Some exclusives will include “$1,000 Thursdays,” free pictures with Santa Claus, live entertainment, a “Gift with Purchase” program and special food and shopping tours.