Studying with a cup? Mory’s will now have “study hours,” according to an e-mail from the Mory’s Student Board to the club’s student members. Starting today, the Governors’ Room will be open from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays. “Mory’s is your space, and we hope that you’ll drop by soon,” the e-mail read.

University President Richard Levin and Yale College Dean Mary Miller sent a letter to the Davenport College community announcing the appointment of a committee of Davenport Fellows that will be responsible for reviewing the state of the college as Master Richard Schottenfeld is in the last year of his term and the administration is deciding on his reappointment.

Yale has gone Twitter-crazy. Two Yale-related joke Twitter accounts popped up last week: @yalegrlproblems and @yaleguyproblems. As of press time the most recent tweet from the female account was “I must have left my work ethic at boarding school … #yalegirlproblems” and the most recent male tweet was “She made me walk to TD. I better be getting some.”

The Yale men’s hockey team is still in third place in both the USCHO and USA Today polls. North Dakota is now in the top spot with Boston College in second.

And if you want to worship the hockey team even more, the Yale Hunger and Homelessness Action Project is raffling off a poster signed by the entire team to benefit New Haven’s homeless shelters. The winner will be announced at the Feb. 26 hockey game.

Free speech. Yale Law School LGBT Litigation Clinic has started the project “Don’t Filter Me” with the American Civil Liberties Union. “Don’t Filter Me” encourages public high school students to visit LGBT websites like the “It Gets Better Project” and “pray away the gay” sites at their schools to report if sites are blocked.

No Lupe for Penn. Some crafty people tried to fool IvyGate to no avail this weekend by pretending they were the University of Pennsylvania’s Social Planning and Events Committee. They e-mailed the blog with their Spring Fling lineup, which would consist of Lupe Fiasco (Yale’s guest) and Sum 41.

A fire alarm went off in Branford around 11 p.m. Monday night. It kept the butter closed for around 20 minutes, according to buttery manager Genevieve Bates ’12.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1948 Three physics professors unveil Yale’s new linear accelerator in Sloane Physics lab. Prior to its construction, “you couldn’t class [the lab’s] findings as startling,” one professor said.

YALE DAILY NEWS