After a weekend split on the road, the women’s basketball team returns home to host Harvard and Dartmouth in another pair of key conference matchups.

The Bulldogs (8–12, 4–2 Ivy) will host the Crimson (13–6, 5–0) tonight and the Big Green (5–14, 1–4) tomorrow night. The Elis enter the two matchups looking to rebound from a 67–57 loss at Columbia last Saturday. Yale is currently tied with Columbia for third place in the Ivy League.

The weekend begins with a meeting against archrival Harvard. The Crimson is the only remaining team in the Ancient Eight with an undefeated league record and currently sits atop the Ivy League standings. Harvard is coming off a sweep of Princeton and Penn over the weekend and is currently riding a seven-game winning streak.

Harvard boasts the highest-scoring offense in the Ancient Eight, averaging 74.2 points per game. Guards Brogan Berry and Victoria Lippert are the Crimson’s top scorers, averaging 14.1 and 13.6 points per game, respectively, and are ranked as the second- and third-leading scorers in the Ivy League. Berry also leads the league in assists per game, dishing out 4.58 assists a night.

“Harvard has a great transition game, probably the best in the league at that, so you definitely have to stop that,” head coach Chris Gobrecht said. “I think they have a lot of weapons, they’re deep [and] they play a lot of people, so they just keep coming at you. But I think if we play our game and do the things that we’re capable of doing, it’s going to be an excellent game.”

The Crimson swept the season series against the Bulldogs last season and has won the last four meetings between the two teams. Harvard leads the all-time series against Yale 41–27.

The Elis will end the weekend with a game against Dartmouth on Saturday night. The Big Green is coming off a weekend split, earning its first league win against Penn, 68–65, last Friday, but suffering a defeat to Princeton, 75–50, the following day.

Sophomore guard Faziah Steen leads the Big Green with 12.6 points per game, while freshman forward Janelle Ross averages a team-best 6.5 rebounds per game.

“They’re just a solid team that’s not going to beat themselves,” Gobrecht said. “You’ve got to beat Dartmouth. They take care of the important things, they rebound great and they work really hard on not turning the ball over. I think it’ll be important that we pressure them and try to keep the game fast-paced, and that’s a little harder usually on a Saturday night than it is on a Friday night.”

Though the Bulldogs swept the season series against Dartmouth last season, the Big Green still holds a significant edge in the all-time series, leading 50–16.

This Saturday the Bulldogs will also participate in the Women’s College Basketball Association’s Pink Zone Day, an annual event to raise breast cancer awareness. The fundraiser will feature a silent auction. Raffle tickets and T-shirts will also be sold to raise money for the Smilow Cancer Center. All the funds collected from ticket sales will also be donated to the cause.

Tip-off for both games is slated for 7 p.m. at John J. Lee Amphitheater.