Here we go again. A winter storm warning will go into effect Tuesday at 6 a.m. until Wednesday at 7 p.m. Five to 9 inches of snow and sleet are predicted to accumulate.

Barbara Bush ’04 is expected to endorse same-sex marriage today. In a break from her Republican parents, Bush attributed her opinion on the topic to her time at Yale and dedication to equality as a New Yorker.

Moving down. After two losses last weekend, the Yale men’s hockey team is now ranked No. 3 in this week’s USCHO.com poll. Boston College now claims the top spot.

Bow wow wow. Marvin Chun brought his dog — a Havanese named Pablo — to his “Introduction to Psychology” class Monday for a lecture on Pavlovian conditioning. “I know this is really corny, but you’re gonna remember that someone brought a dog to class, if you remember nothing else,” Chun said.

Jurassic Yale? Yale paleontologist Nicholas Longrich discovered a new species of dinosaur named “Titanoceratops,” according to a press release from Yale’s Office of Public Affairs and Communications. Longrich believes this new dino, named after the Greek mythological figures, is the earliest ancestor of the Triceratops and Torosaurus.

Give it up. The Senior Class Gift campaign gets under way today with a kick-off parade scheduled for 12:30 p.m. Fundraising will continue through Feb. 22.

Three Yale professors signed a letter to President Barack Obama featured on the Institute for Public Accuracy blog Sunday. “We the undersigned believe you have a chance to move beyond rhetoric to support the democratic movement sweeping over Egypt,” it read.

Jake Sullivan ’98 LAW ’03 will be the State Department director of policy planning, Foreign Policy reported. Sullivan is currently deputy chief of staff for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton LAW ’73.

The Freshman Class Council released a video last weekend for its upcoming Freshman Dance featuring stop-motion “Golden Tickets” falling in love and the Lenka song “The Show.”

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1968 Yale’s Student Advisory Board recommends that the wives of Yale undergraduates get credit for taking Yale classes. The board asks that these women “be given equal treatment with wives of graduate students and faculty members.”

YALE DAILY NEWS