The red light keeps flashing and the wins keep piling up for the No. 3 Yale men’s hockey team.

The Bulldogs (5-0-0, 2-0-0 ECAC) were not slowed down by the 6,000 feet of altitude or the Olympic-sized ice sheet in Colorado Springs, and dealt Colorado College (5-6-1) a convincing 5–1 victory Saturday night.

It was a team effort for the Elis, who got goals from five different players and points from twelve. Forward Andrew Miller ’13 netted the game winner and added an assist, while forwards Charles Brockett ’12 and Brendan Mason ’11 also had two points apiece.

Although Yale controlled the puck all night and outshot Colorado College, 40–25, the story of the game might have been goaltender Ryan Rondeau ’11, who turned aside 24 shots and looked confident all night en route to his fourth victory in four consecutive games in net.

Yale, the nation’s top-ranked offense, was not able to match their average of six goals per game and went 0-3 on the power play, but their five even strength goals were more than enough. The Bulldogs dominated the first period, outshooting the home team 15–4, and headed into the first intermission with a 2–0 lead. Those two goals came from Brockett — whose tally was the first in 66 career collegiate games — and Miller. The Elis never looked back.

The Tigers wasn’t able to get on the board until after Chad Ziegler ’12 had widened the Eli lead to three goals. Their one tally, however, did have a connection to Yale. Brothers Jayden and Ryland Schwartz, whose sister Mandi is battling leukemia and was honored by the women’s hockey team on Friday night, assisted the goal by Stephen Schultz.

But Kevin Limbert ’12 and Chris Cahill ’11 put the game out of the Tigers’ reach with a goal each, and Colorado College never threatened to even things up.

Yale faces Air Force, who fell to Colorado Friday night, tomorrow at 8:05 p.m.