Abandon all hope ye who enter here. Pierson Dean Amerigo Fabbri sent an e-mail to Piersonites Thursday laying out the rules for Inferno, the annual Halloween dance party in Pierson. No parties are allowed in all of Pierson, including Lower Court, liquor treating is strictly forbidden and alcohol is not allowed in the courtyard.

Allison Williams ’10 is coming to cable television. Williams, a YouTube star and former member of Just Add Water, was cast in the lead role of an unnamed HBO pilot comedy that follows three friends, the entertainment website Deadline reported. Williams will play Marnie, a “sexy, b—-y and ambitious assistant at a slick political PR firm whose goal is to practice environmental law.”

Vandals strike Branford. Three young men, who were not identified, broke a lantern in a Branford courtyard, according to a tipster. The men ran, leaving glass on the ground and Yalies shouting at them from the college’s windows.

If you feed them, they will come. Commons had a baseball-themed dinner Thursday night. The dining experience featured popcorn and cotton candy machines, soft pretzels, root beer floats and a screening of “Field of Dreams.”

It’s just a jump to the left. Students did the “Time Warp” again during a Thursday night screening of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” at the Crescent Underground Theater. It’s the pelvic thrust that really drove them insane.

How much for that puppy on Cross Campus? The Yale College Council Mental Health Group is hosting an event Friday afternoon on Cross Campus that is set to feature puppies. “The basic idea is that everyone loves animals, and there’s nothing that makes a person smile more easily than a frolicking pup,” YCC Vice President Annie Shi ’12 told the News Wednesday.

It’s on. In a Harvard Crimson video from the Flyby blog two students sport Harvard-Yale shirts. One says “We gon’ find you/ Harvard-Yale/ 2010” and another says “Yale/ Hide your kids/ Hide your wife.” The annual T-shirt war has started.

Did they do the monster mash? Durfee’s blasted music Thursday night during a Halloween celebration featuring a strobe light and freebies.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1991 A poll conducted by students in the Yale School of Organization and Management shows that incumbent Mayor John C. Daniels is leading in the city’s mayoral election.

YALE DAILY NEWS