Midterms put a kink in your neck? Go to the Joseph Slifka Center today. Slifka is providing “midterm massages” between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. They are free and given on a first-come-first-served basis with a Yale ID.

Vegans heart Yale. Peta2, PETA’s youth group, nominated Yale as one of the “Most Vegan Friendly Colleges.” On its website, the organization cited tofu pad thai, a regular item in dining halls, as evidence of the University’s vegan-friendliness.

Gant New Haven is already looking for part-time sales associates. The company posted an ad on Craigslist looking for potential employees with “a flair for contemporary American fashion.”

New Haven police officers responded to reports of a stabbing at Papa John’s Tuesday afternoon, according to a city hall press release. Victim Cordale Jones said he and the suspect were in an argument at the Whalley Ave. pizzeria when the suspect slashed him with an unknown object. The suspect fled and has not yet been apprehended.

A suspicious package was reported to the New Haven Police Department by Yale Protective Services on Park St. Tuesday. After being x-rayed by the Hazardous Device Unit, the package was found to only contain medical supplies.

As Warwick goes so goes Yale? Inside Higher Ed, an online education news magazine, published an article Tuesday analyzing the proposed Yale-NUS liberal arts college. It stated that the closest parallel to Yale’s current venture in Singapore, a 2005 attempt by the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom to open a 10,000 student free-standing campus there, never came into fruition. Wrote Elizabeth Redden, the article’s author, “the faculty voted not to proceed with negotiations, in part, as the press reported, because of concerns about academic freedom.”

Sean John seduced by the Yale School of Architecture? International design firm Pentagram Design tweeted Sunday that P. Diddy’s clothing line used a logo reading “seduction” for a T-shirt that is a “shocking ripoff” of their design for a poster commissioned by the architecture school.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1941 Yale College Dean William C. DeVane said “it is quite possible that we will have a Latin American interdepartmental major in Yale College next year.” It would consist of classes in Spanish, Portuguese, economics, international relations and history.

YALE DAILY NEWS