Tap that. As Tap Night draws near, mischief abounds. Two students shocked passing tourists Wednesday by acting out several Kama Sutra positions atop the Women’s Table.

In other naughty news, two girls dressed as cocktail waitresses interrupted Professor Alexander Nemerov’s History of Art survey class to demonstrate how to make a martini. Alas, upon his arrival to the classroom, Nemerov shut the blinds, leaving the girls’ impromptu lesson in the darkness.

Money, money, money. Money. No matter their reviews on OCI, full-time faculty members at Yale are paid an average salary of $174,100, which ranks Yale sixth in the nation, according to The New York Times. Harvard took first, with professors earning an average salary of $191,200.

Even better than money? On Wednesday, five Yale professors were named winners of coveted Guggenheim Fellowships for work or research in the arts. Six Harvard professors won, too.

Equal time. After the YCC Elections Committee berated the Yale Students for Free Culture for their posters parodying Taylor Lasley’s ’12 campaign fliers, the student group has launched a meme advertising campaign parodying all of the candidates.

The “Girls Gone Wild” tour bus will pay New Haven’s Lansdowne club a visit this evening. Ages 21 and up.

“Yale is not an easy place to leave,” Provost Peter Salovey said in a BusinessWeek article about University President Richard Levin’s knack for making college presidents out of his provosts.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1991 The University announces that, starting in the fall, Yale will pilot a computerized keycard system for access to all Old Campus entryways.

YALE DAILY NEWS