R.I.P. Beauty and Justice. Justine Kolata’s ’12 bunnies, the mascots and namesakes of her Movement for Beauty and Justice, have died. The first died of natural causes, and the second of loneliness.

The sky is falling. Around 4 p.m. Wednesday, the wind knocked down part of the Yale Bookstore’s sign (the part with the word “Barnes”) and struck a high school student standing underneath. Police were on the scene to secure the area. According to police, the student is “completely fine.”

Obviously, Yale put him on the map: Winter Show performer Aziz Ansari will host the MTV Movie Awards in June. Perhaps he’ll have an opportunity at the MTV Movie Awards to tell more jokes about racist “Star Wars” fanatics: “I’ve had people say racist things to me my whole life. I never heard anyone say ‘Jawa’; I had to look it up,” Ansari said during his performance at Yale.

Some comments on the Spring Fling Facebook page are taking aim at Brown. One post reads, “Brown’s getting MGMT too … but they’re straight posing, cuz we booked them back in NOVEMBER. Yale 1, hippies 0.”

A blog post by Brown’s campus newspaper fired back: “Sorry, but: 1. Who cares when someone was booked? 2. Anyone who says ‘straight posing’ like that is, well, straight posing.”

But maybe the joke is on us. In a YouTube video of a performance by Spring Fling headliner MGMT, whose members graduated from Wesleyan, the guitarist appears to be wearing a “YALE SUCKS” T-shirt. See for yourself on the Cross Campus blog.

Back by popular demand, chicken tenders return to dining halls today, in their hand-breaded incarnation that Yale Dining says is healthier and less processed. The dish will be on the menu once more this year.

Members of the Party of the Right, replete with black garb and a coffin, held a “funeral for liberty” on Beinecke Plaza on Wednesday, lamenting the health care bill that President Obama signed into law on Tuesday.

Do you have an appointment? Police arrested two Bridgeport residents attempting to rob a Fairfield bank on Tuesday after the pair of criminal geniuses called the bank ahead of time to ask them to get a bag of money ready.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1985 Sterling professor Vincent Scully ’40 GRD ’49 appears in a two-part TV series titled “World Visions: American Art and the Metropolitan Museum (1650-1914).”