The Yale Admissions Office is not alone when it comes to using YouTube to attract potential applicants: Just weeks after the launch of “That’s Why I Chose Yale,” Princeton’s Office of Communications released its own two-minute promotional video called “The Year of the Tiger.” The video features images of Bengal tigers spliced with clips of various student organizations and Princeton alumni. It’s not a musical, but there is some singing.

Tufts is also on YouTube, but in a very different way. Applicants have the option of submitting a supplementary one-minute YouTube video that “says something about you,” The New York Times reported.

The wait is over — they’re finally here… “The Branford snuggies have arrived!” Branford Master Steven Smith wrote in an e-mail to Branford students this afternoon. “This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen, but people seem to like them,” he said.

Squash Nationals get national attention. ESPN SportsCenter’s Merril Hoge used an interactive touch screen Monday to give a comical analysis of a Trinity squash player getting in the face of his defeated Bulldog opponent. “We call this verbal spraying,” Hoge said.

Let the cola wars begin! Indra Nooyi SOM ’80, chairman and CEO of PepsiCo (and a fellow of the Yale Corporation), will speak today at 11:45 a.m. at 55 Hillhouse Ave. On Friday, Muhtar Kent, chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, will give a talk called “Who’s Really Driving the Post-American World? Women.”

Senator Joe Lieberman ’64 LAW ’67 announced Monday that he will sponsor a bill to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” In a released statement he said, “To exclude one group of Americans from serving in the armed forces is contrary to our fundamental principles.”

Former Yale hockey forward Natalie Babony ’06 is coming home empty-handed after competing in five women’s hockey contests for Team Slovakia at the Winter Olympics. Slovakia dropped all five games and was eliminated.

Rite Aid robbed. After a foot pursuit, one suspect was apprehended and arrested after robbing the store at the corner of Church and Crown streets Monday.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1943 The Sheff Fraternity Presidents Committee releases the details and procedures of their rush week. Rushees are assigned certain times to appear at the house, with times closest to 7 p.m. indicating higher interest.